SCREENSHOT THIS EPISODE ON YOUR INSTAGRAM STORY & TAG ME! @healthnutjulie
Ever been in a funk you can't seem to shake — sometimes for seemingly no reason at all?
I think it's super necessary for me to be transparent with you about the struggles I go through: 1. so you can see that I'm a human, just like you and 2. hopefully inspire you to take control of your life.
And after all, they say we teach what we need to learn. So I hope that by teaching you some of my tips, it reminds me to *actually* be consistent with these practices when I need a mood booster. Because as I always say, it's one thing to KNOW something, it's a totally different thing to actually IMPLEMENT it into your life. That's where the magic happens.
In this episode, we cover:
- my tip of the week: 30 minutes of movement in the morning
- how to be introspective, but not get stuck there (aka how to focus FORWARD so you can move on faster)
- focusing on the smallest things you can be grateful for
- self care + getting out of your mind and into your body
- realizing you're here for a reason and life is short
- doing things that make you happy
Resources I reference in this episode:
- You can download my FREE brand new e-book: Fitness Is an Inside Job!
- Read more of my mindset and happiness posts.
Did you enjoy this episode? I'd love for you to tag me on your Instagram stories (@healthnutjulie), share it with your friends, and leave a review. If you have any feedback or topic requests, you can comment below or send them directly to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT! SO MUCH LOVE FOR YOU!