SCREENSHOT THIS EPISODE ON YOUR INSTAGRAM STORY & TAG ME! @healthnutjulie
OOOOH hold onto your panties!!! THIS EPISODE IS A GOOD ONE!
In this episode, we cover:
- my tip of the week: how to focus on being grateful for what’s in front of you (vs. living in the past or planning for the future)
- why your actions are incongruent with what you say you want (and how to change that)
- why you self sabotage, despite your best intentions to 'be better'
- what is 'upper limiting' and how does it keep us safe and comfortable, always an arms reach away from what we really want?
- how to go from mediocre and good enough, to AMAZING and MAGICAL in any area of your life
If you want to read all about self sabotaging or need to review what you learned on the podcast, read all about it in this blog post.
Resources I reference in this episode:
- The Big Leap by Gay Hendricks + all my fitness and nutrition faves at that link
- You can download my FREE brand new e-book: Fitness Is an Inside Job!
- You can read all about my GPF style of eating in this blog post.
Did you enjoy this episode? I'd love for you to tag me on your Instagram stories (@healthnutjulie), share it with your friends, and leave a review. If you have any feedback or topic requests, you can comment below or send them directly to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT! SO MUCH LOVE FOR YOU!