SCREENSHOT THIS EPISODE ON YOUR INSTAGRAM STORY & TAG ME! @healthnutjulie
Today, we chat all about MACROS!
In this episode, we cover:
- my tip of the week (magnesium: find it here!)
- what macronutrients are (proteins, fats and carbs)
- why you need each macronutrient in your diet for optimal hormonal function & overall health
- is it appropriate for you to track macros? I go through a few different scenarios to show you examples of when it may be appropriate to track (or not track) macros
- doing what serves you, and letting go of what no longer serves you
If you want to read all about macronutrients or need to review what you learned on the podcast, read all about it in my MACROS BLOG POST.
Blog posts I reference in this episode:
- You can read all about my GPF style of eating in this blog post.
- You can download my FREE brand new e-book: Fitness Is an Inside Job!
- The magnesium supplement I take + all my nutrition and fitness favorites
Favorite daily recipes:
- Low-sugar smoothie formula I use for breakfast.
- Warm lemon water with pink himalayan sea salt I have in the morning.
Did you enjoy this episode? I'd love for you to tag me on your Instagram stories (@healthnutjulie), share it with your friends, and leave a review. If you have any feedback or topic requests, you can comment below or send them directly to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT! SO MUCH LOVE FOR YOU!