The saying is true, ladies and gents: SUMMER bodies are made in the WINTER.
That means what you eat, how you work out and your lifestyle habits TODAY will all dictate how you look during Summer 2017. Crazy, right?!
That's why I created my Fall Challenge last year -- I wanted a way for people to stay fit, active and be educated enough to make healthy choices and get their workouts in while traveling. And here we are, a year and multiple challenges later, and we're doin' it again!
The Second Annual Fall Fitness Challenge is perfect for you if:
- You want to travel over the holidays but still get your workouts in
- You'd like to enjoy your holiday season WITHOUT going overboard and undoing all the progress you've made this year
- You don't like to feel miserable, deprived and desperate while trying to change your body composition
Oh, and just to clear a few things up before we go on:
You DON'T need to do hours of cardio to lose weight.
You DON'T need to starve yourself to see results.
You ARE good enough, just as you are.
You CAN work to become the strongest, sexiest version of yourself - all while loving where you're at in each stage of your fitness journey.
The Second Annual Fall Fitness Challenge will help you LOOK and FEEL your best this summer - from the inside, out!
Hosted by NASM Certified Personal Trainer and Nutritionist Julie Booher (me!), this program begins on October 17 and runs through the very end of the year, December 31, 2016.
With this easy-to-follow, life-changing Challenge, you'll get:
- Weekly interval training workouts you can do from anywhere, designed to blast fat and target problem areas (in 30 minutes or less!) *perfect if you plan to travel over the holidays!
- An incredible Facebook group of people to help you stay motivated and accountable when you feel like giving up
- Weekly info sessions via LIVE video streaming (typically Periscope or Facebook Live)
- Nutritional guidance with meal ideas
- Prizes for the best transformation
- A community that helps you feel confident, respected and beautiful -- just as you are!
- And more!
Not only will I help you LOOK and FEEL your best this season, I'll make your exercising SHORT and ENJOYABLE -- something you learn to love instead of dread.
You'll look forward to these workouts.
You'll LOVE the results you see.
And you'll love feeling confident in your own skin.
Who is the Strong and Sexy Fall Fitness Challenge made for?
- Someone who wants to lose weight, tone up or both
- Someone who's ready to take accountability and give up the excuses to finally get the body of their dreams
- Someone who wants to feel confident in their own skin and stop all the negative self talk
- Someone who wants to work out anywhere, anytime (in only 30 minutes or less!) -- and even have workouts to do while traveling
- Someone who wants to interact with a community of like-minded people striving to reach the same goals
Who is the Strong and Sexy Fall Fitness Challenge NOT made for?
- Someone who is lazy and doesn't really feel like working out or preparing meals that will help them reach their goals
- Someone who'd rather accomplish their goals on their own -- who needs motivation, anyway?
- Someone who doesn't feel like being accountable for their actions and sticking to a program
Transformations from my previous challenges:
Need more convincing? Here's what others are saying about my Challenges:
"Just wanted to say how happy I am I joined the Fall Challenge 6 weeks ago. Can't believe I almost passed this up. I thought "I don't need a group or someone telling me what to do", but boy was I wrong. This group has become a game changer. Not only is Julie Booher motivating, but she is genuine and her delivery comes from the heart. She keeps it real - shares her ups and downs with us and that actually keeps us on the right track for keeping these lifestyle changes with us for a lifetime. I love this group and Julie!" - Lindsay
"I really enjoyed this group a lot! The encouragement, the questions, pictures of everyone and seeing everyone's progress really kept me going! What I learned during these 6 weeks is that I can really push myself. Especially on the running or sprint days. I have a love/hate relationship with running. Lol... I definitely learned some new exercises which I loved! And using my own body weight was a plus! I never once dreaded getting up and having to workout. I was always looking forward to it! Thanks for such a great journey." - NiccoleI just want to say thank you so much for what you do! I can tell you truly care, and I'm so thankful to have found you and your programs. They have given me guidance, direction, and the ability to make my fitness goals an actual reality.The biggest take away from all of this would be the ability to see something through even when it gets so hard you want to fall on the ground! To see visible progress is the most satisfying feeling, everyday looking at my body and seeing it different from the prior day is worth all the time, sweat, and ache. I feel confident in the gym now, I feel like I have more direction and I thank you for sharing your knowledge with me! - Ashley
HOW TO SIGN UP!
From now until September 30, the cost is only $49.
From October 1 to October 8, the price is $79.
From October 9 to October 17, the price is $99.
Click the link below to get started:
SPOTS ARE LIMITED, as I want this to be a close and interactive experience.
***IMPORTANT INFORMATION***: You will receive the program on Sunday, October 16, 2016. Make sure you to confirm your subscription to the Strong and Sexy Summer Challenge via email. Please make sure you review the PDF you receive in detail on the purchase page for COMPLETE DETAILS and KEY INFORMATION you'll need for the challenge!!