In this episode, we talk about fitness + nutrition like a pendulum: at one extreme, there's the stereotypical person who eats fast food and drinks soda regularly, with no regard to their health. On the other end of the pendulum, there's the extreme fitness enthusiast who spends hours a day in the gym, forgoes eating out with friends because it's 'not on plan', and in extreme cases - develops disordered or obsessive tendencies with diet and exercise.
I've been on both ends of the spectrum: from eating burritos and Subway sandwiches, and drinking large Cokes every day -- to completely obsessed with fitness and chasing an unrealistic ideal of 'perfection' in my body, which eventually led to binge eating disorder.
In this episode, I chat all about:
- my tip of the week
- my own personal journey with fitness and nutrition
- how I finally found balance between the two extremes
- some practical tips that will hopefully help you find balance in life
- the 3 most important things that are required for ANY transformation to take place
- how 'balance' will look different in different seasons of your life
- and so much more!
Blog posts I reference in this episode:
Did you enjoy this episode? I'd love for you to tag me on Instagram (@healthnutjulie), share it with your friends, and leave a review. If you have any feedback or topic requests, you can send them directly to me at email@example.com.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT! SO MUCH LOVE FOR YOU!