Full Day of Intuitive Eating
When I first started trying to eat healthy, I was kind of dazed and confused. I read so much conflicting information out there. But when it comes down to it, all you need to know (as I mention in my Free E-Book: 5 Ways to Start Living a Life You're Obsessed With) is this:
Focus your diet around whole, natural foods and the small details will take care of themselves.
Here's what a very typical day of intuitive eating looks like for me.
*Side note: intuitive eating just means I listen to my body and eat when I'm hungry, stop when I'm full. I'm not currently tracking macros or calories or anything like that, but rather - focusing that energy on things that are higher on my priority list (i.e. making videos like this to share with you <3)
Go watch the video and subscribe to my channel while you're there!
And if you're at work or prefer to read what I ate, here's a quick synopsis. Again, I recommend watching the vid because it goes into detail about how I make every meal healthy, WHY I make the food choices I do, and HOW I make each meal.
- 2 full glasses of water (I drink a gallon + per day), coffee with almond milk & stevia
- Breakfast: Power slaw with two overeasy eggs cooked in coconut oil
- Snack: Smoothie (1 scoop bone broth chocolate protein, 1/2 frozen banana, 1 tbsp. cocoa, 1-2 tbsp. chia seeds, 2 tbsp PB2, spinach, ice, unsweetened almond milk)
- Lunch: Butternut squash and zucchini sauteed in coconut oil with leftover turkey breast + SF BBQ sauce
- Snacks: #1 - handful of mixed nuts, apple; #2 - 1/2 banana with 1 tbsp. PB
- Dinner: Crockpot salsa chicken (easiest recipe ever, I show how to make it in the vid) with sauteed peppers and onions, over a bed of spinach
- Pre-bed snack: healthy 'muddy buddies' - frozen berries, PB2, stevia in unsweetened almond milk
I will say I don't usually snack as much as I did this day, but I was hungry AF for some reason so I listened to my body and ate. Also, you'll notice a theme which I always preach (and you can also learn about in my free e-book) about how to make any meal healthy: 1. base of veggies 2. protein 3. healthy fat.
See ya in the next one!
WHAT'S NEW THIS WEEK?
- Nutrition coaching (*limited number of spots available, only apply if you're serious about making a positive change in your life and are ready to commit spiritually, financially and are 100% ALL IN!) If you're ready to commit, contact me.
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel : brand new fitness, full day of eating, and tips on confidence & mindset uploaded weekly
- Website/blog - always juliebooher.com <3