SCREENSHOT THIS EPISODE ON YOUR INSTAGRAM STORY & TAG ME! @healthnutjulie
This question comes from two of my beautiful friends and former clients, Abi and Razia: both of whom asked:
"What things should you know when you're starting your own business? Any words of wisdom for fellow ladies leaving corporate jobs to chase a passion?"
In this episode, I show you the REALNESS of chasing a passion, including:
- My story of my own career
- How not being in alignment with my true calling caused me a lot of pain (including contributing to my binge eating)
- The moment I knew intuitively it was time to leave my corporate job
- Is it better to 'jump ship' with no plan, or save up and plan ahead?
- Being resourceful, scrappy and willing to eat a sh*t sandwich for what you love
- The real, unsexy side of following your passion (aka it's not all sippin' mai tais on the beach as the people you follow on IG would have you believe)
- How to rewrite your story and have an unwavering belief in yourself - and why that's critical to your success in following ANY passion
- Blog: Why I Became a Fitness Coach and Nutritionist
- MY STORY Podcast: 01: From Unhealthy to Obsessed to FINALLY Finding Balance
- instagram: @healthnutjulie
- my newsletter where I share emails like this every week
- recent podcast episodes
Did you enjoy this episode? I'd love for you to tag me on your Instagram stories (@healthnutjulie), share it with your friends, and leave a review on iTunes. If you have any feedback or topic requests, you can comment below or send them directly to me at email@example.com.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT! SO MUCH LOVE FOR YOU!